So I suppose the first blog should be an intro of sorts. Or is that too typical?
Eh, it is what it is. So here goes.
I'm Benah - which rhymes with Dana but is (obviously) spelled very differently. I am a mom and a wife and all those other things I listed in my "About Me" space over on the sidebar. I'm 31 - somehow. My son is Fin - 14 months old - and amazing and adorable in just about every way. He takes after his dad a lot. Which sounds really shmoopy and goofy, but it's true.
So why a blog? Because I never actually have time to write in my journal anymore and my son's life is speeding by before my very eyes. I'm hoping a blog will help me capture some of the amazement I feel every day when I gaze at him in wonder and awe at the little person he is becoming. I don't much care if others read it or not - but I hope to be able to give some of it to him when he is older so he will know how incredible these days really are for me.
Naturally, he'll think it's a weird mom thing, but hopefully one day when he has kids of his own he'll understand just a little bit all I'm hoping to capture here.
Enough for now - back to work. Gotta pump some milk for the little man.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment