Yep, I fell off the blog-wagon for about six weeks. Why? Well, having a toddler, a full-time job, strep throat, and a new pregnancy can wear a mama out!
We found out about a month ago that Fin will be getting a gift that keeps on giving for his second birthday. I'm now nine weeks pregnant and my due date is two days after Fin turns two.
So far, NewBaby is making mom much sicker and greener than big bro did, which has not been the most fun. But Fin already loves to yell "baby!" while pointing at mommy's belly and gives NewBaby (and mama) lots of belly kisses and blows raspberries on us all the time, so that definitely helps. I have a feeling he's going to be a natural at this whole "big brother" game!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment