Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching Up on Cuteness

Things got busy in our usual birthday/holiday/event whirlwind that starts in October and lasts through February, but I figured now was as good a time as any to try to catch up a bit.

Back in October, I realized Greta finally had enough hair to try to give her pigtails. The outcome was even cuter than I could have anticipated. Excuse the messy face ;)



Finny wanted to get in on the pigtail action and decided his made him look like a wild animal. Roar!



I love that her response to "How big is Greta Boo?" is still "Soooooo big!"



A few weeks later she let me try the pigtails again (she's not a huge fan and usually squirms while I put them in and immediately pulls them out again) but she demanded a third for her bangs that were starting to get in her eyes. When she saw herself in the mirror, she announced, "Porcupine!"

Of course, I really have to share this picture simply because it gives me a glimpse of a face I am sure I will see quite often when she's in middle and high school.


Still adorable when she's not giving me the attitude that goes with this face, isn't it?

No comments: