I have so much I want to tell you about your first year and how wonderful and amazing and sweet and cute and funny you are. I'm working on a letter to capture some of those moments, but you hit a fun new milestone today that I thought was worth mentioning even before the letter is done.
You took your first steps today!
You've been doing tons and tons of finger walking for a few weeks now, and in the past few days or so, you've been trying to stand on your own, but you still would sit down a few seconds after realizing you weren't holding on to anything.
But today you took a few steps here and there during your birthday party! I don't think you ever went more than 3 or 4 steps, but you were so proud of yourself. We're all so proud of you, too!
By the end of the evening, you were pulling up using only one finger and then standing on your own for 15-20 seconds at a time. I have a feeling you'll be running before we know it.
Happy Birthday, my sweet baby girl. Mommy and Daddy (and Finny) love you soooo much!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Greta!!!
Post a Comment