Sunday, November 29, 2009

Boo is TWO!

I know I'm her mother and it's probably in poor taste to publicly marvel at her beauty, but holy moly can you believe this gorgeous little girl of mine is already TWO???



My Baby Boo, my sweet little peanut, my tiny little girl, is getting all grown up. I've known for a long time that time flies when you're having fun, but no one ever told me it would fly by this quickly once I became a parent. But I suppose I never knew having kids would be this much fun, either.

We celebrated Greta's 2nd birthday yesterday and had a blast. PopPop Doug and Liam came over for lunch and everyone watched Robots before Greta's nap. When she woke up, it was time for dinner, presents and CAKE!

PopPop Doug and Liam came back with Carol, Haha showed up, and Gaga and PopPop Art came by to celebrate, too. The girl had more presents than she knew what to do with, but after each gift was opened (with the help of Liam and Fin, of course,) she would gleefully squeal, "Nother one! Nother one!"

You'd never guess from the things she got what her favorite color might be, would you?



She loooves those boots!

So now she's two. She's not a baby anymore and she'll be the first to tell you. Of course, tonight after bathtime she was announcing, "Me big boy. Winny (Finny) big boy. Mommy big boy. Daddy big boy. Liam, PopPopDoug, Haha - big boy!"
I just think it's cute how much she's talking these days. We'll work on gender agreement some other time.
As she has been for the last two years, she is funny, sweet, smart, cute, fearless, independent, somewhat headstrong, and absolutely, incredibly, amazingly WONDERFUL.
Happy Birthday my sweet Greta Boo! We love you so much!

No comments: