So, for months now I've been thinking I wanted to get back to this blog, but every time I'd think of something worth writing, I'd think of six other things I'd want to "catch up" on before I covered it. Then it would feel too overwhelming - how can I possibly sit down and write ALL the amazing, sweet, funny, cute things the kids have done and everything that's gone on in our lives over the past 9 months at one time? So I just stayed away. :(
But I still want to be capturing our lives, and the kids have just been full of sweet and funny things worth sharing, so I'm giving myself permission to just jump back in and catch up as it seems appropriate. So things may not always flow in order, but really, who cares? What are you going to do about it? Not read? ;)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment