Thursday, December 17, 2009

And Now He's FOUR.

Four years ago yesterday, I became a mom.

Fin's arrival was nothing at all what we expected and about 6 weeks earlier than planned, but it made me a mom, gave me the sweetest, funniest, cutest little guy to call my son, and changed my life in ways I never could have imagined.

We celebrated last night with family, cake and gifts. I let Fin pick the menu and all he wanted was Mac & Cheese. He helped me decorate his cake and we all had a blast. Pictures will come soon.

Saturday we will be hosting 18 of his friends (not sure WHAT I was thinking when I agreed to that plan) and their parents at our house. There will be a Batman bounce house in the backyard to entertain the little people. I hope my sanity is intact afterwards.

I am so blessed and lucky to have these amazing little people call me Mommy.

No comments: