For a while now, Fin has been working out some plans on what he wants to do with his life. For several months, he's told us that when he grows up he's going to live in Hawaii. He even says he's going to build a treehouse in his backyard so Mommy and Daddy can visit him and "stay in it like a hotel!" I can't wait to see this treehouse.
But more recently, he's been working out some professional decisions. The conversation tends to go like this:
F: "When I'm a grown-up I'm going to do EVERYTHING."
M: "What do you mean?"
F: "I'm going to be everything!"
M: "Oh yeah? What are you going to be first?"
F: "First I'll be a doctor. Then a fire chief. Then I'm going to be a Mario character."
Somehow, our conversations usually come back to a video game reference, but it's still pretty sweet to think that this little guy already has plans to be a doctor and then try to be everything else in the world that might be fun to be.
I hope it's a long, long time before his dreams and hopes get any smaller.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment