Our Greta Boo is already eleven months old and I cannot begin to tell you where the last almost-year has gone. In fact, at this time last year I was laying in bed all day every day, hooked up to a machine several hours a day to monitor the contractions I was having, talking to the nurse twice a day, taking drugs every four hours to try to stop the contractions, and having a nurse come to our house every weekend to give me hormone shots in an effort to keep this baby girl IN.
Obviously, all that worked well and we had a healthy, full term, beautiful baby girl - who is starting to look more and more like a toddler every single day.
Apparently I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today.
So, here's our gorgeous, not-so-little girl!

Can you tell she has a thing about sticking her tongue out?
You can only expect a super-mobile baby to stay in one place for so long. She let me take a few pictures, then made a break for it, though she was happy to stand in the chair and dance for Daddy for a few minutes.
There's that tongue again.
Someone should really tell this girl's parents how unsafe it is to let her stand in a chair like that with a toy in her mouth. What kind of parents does she have???
Dancing for Daddy!
She's outta here, folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment