Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm a weiner!

Wait. No. Winner. I'm a winner.

My sweet friend Erin over at My Brute Squad just gave me a Kreative Blogger Award. Here it is:

I suppose the credit should mostly go to the kiddos for doing things worth writing down, but I'll bask in the reflected glory. I could use some basking right now.

But of course, winning comes with responsibilities (or something like that) and a condition of this award is that I spread the love. First, I have to write down 6 things that make me happy and then I will pass the award along to 6 other bloggers. So here we go!

These things make me happy:

1. My sweet, kind, cute, funny husband who will stay up until 4 in the morning with me when I just need to vent and cry about feeling overwhelmed.

2. The funniest, smartest, cutest, sweetest, most adorable, creative 2-yr old son I've ever seen. Fin is awesome.

3. The sweetest, cutest, most adorable, adventurous 10-month old daughter in the world. With double dimples to greet me when I get home!

4. Hearing the giggles of the kids playing together. They both love tickling, wrestling and "playing horse". Their giggles can fix anything in the world.

5. Having amazing friends who will blow sunshine my way with the slightest hint that I need some. You know who you are and I love you all.

6. Sleep. Sleep makes me happy.

And now - 6 more amazing mamas whose blogs are worth checking out! Some of these woman have more than one blog, but I'll just point you to my favorites.

Allie at Thank God for Naptime

Brandi at Keeping Up With the Keller Kids

Claire at Cooking Claire

Heather at Life With Izzy Boo

Jenn at The Lindstrom Family

Katherine at Katherine D Photography

Have a great Friday!

No comments: