Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Pumpkins at the Patch

It's that time of year again... Time to hit the pumpkin patch in 90+ degree weather. I hear this time of year is something called "fall" in other parts of the world, but it sure was hot here yesterday. The kiddos looked cute, anyway.


Greta Boo wasn't a huge fan of the hay, but she still smiled for us.



Finny is looking like such a big boy these days. I can't believe he's almost 3.

A little Daddy and Greta cuteness

Me and my babies!

Finally, a full family shot. The kids look a little dazed, but at least we're all looking in the general direction of the camera, so I'm calling it a success!

4 comments:

The Hip Hippo said...

aww, i just love your family!

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Finn is getting so big! Amazing!

I love your family picture. So sweet.....great siggy. :)

Robyn said...

awesome family picture! love it.

Anonymous said...

such a great family photo! it screams christmas card :)
xoxo,
michele