Friday, October 31, 2008

Saving These for Blackmail Someday...

A friend sent Greta a homemade tutu yesterday. She was already ready for bed when I saw the box by the door, but Fin immediately saw me with a package and assumed it was for him.

I opened it and explained that the gift was for Greta, but he begged me to let him wear it so I relented. I didn't want to crush that creative spirit, after all.

Once I tied it on him, he immediately started spinning around and singing. I can only imagine how pretty the shiny fabric looked from his vantage point as he spun under the lights.




I finally got him to stand still for a moment and he looks like we forced him into the thing! LOL



When GaGa offered him her hand to spin again, he happily grabbed it and began twirling. This time, he kept saying, "This skirt makes me want to dance!"



This is such a fun age! Think he'll like me pulling these pictures out when he's 14? ;)

1 comment:

-B- said...

LOL - the kid knows he's a boy, just likes to pretend! He's creative. ;)