I realized today that we're about to hit our holiday/event whirlwind. From October until March, we have nonstop birthdays, holidays and events. There are a couple of breaks in there, but the longest is only about 2 weeks. And this doesn't even include the days (like my best friend Rachael's birthday or Dave's cousins' birthdays) that we try to send cards for.
Ready for what we have coming up?
Oct 20 - Haha's birthday
Nov 5 - PopPop Terry's birthday
Nov 18 - Our date-versary (9 years together!)
Nov 20 - Kiza's birthday
Nov 27 - Thanksgiving
Nov 28 - Greta's FIRST birthday!!!
Dec 10 - Our engage-iversary
Dec 14 - Grape's birthday
Dec 16 - Fin's third birthday!
Dec 24 - Christmas Eve
Dec 25 - Christmas Day
Jan 1 - New Years Day
Jan 7 - Colin's FIRST birthday!!
Jan 23 - Richard's birthday
Jan 24 - Gaga's birthday
Feb 1 - Our wedding anniversary (FIVE years!)
Feb 14 - Valentine's Day
Feb 22 - Grandma Melba's birthday
Feb 26 - Liam's fifth birthday!
March 12 - Carol's birthday
And then we have a bit of a break until PopPop Art's birthday in April and my birthday (and Mother's Day!) in May.
Eesh - I know a few of those (like the date-iversay and the engage-iversary) aren't real "events" but they're a good enough excuse for us to have a date night, so they count! LOL
I gotta start shopping. And making cards.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you forgot the AZ g2g!!!!!
LMAO! I did! Whoops! But I don't have to do any shopping for that :P
You are one busy gal!!!
Crazy! But sounds like a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment